Tamarindo Church is now hosting a Friday night “Kidz Club” for K-5th graders. Kidz Club consists of a night of music, games & fun ending with a message from the bible. All are welcome to attend. Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook to get the latest updates on our events.
- Date: Friday Nights
- Time: 5:45-7:30
- Location: Tamarindo Church
- Cost: Free
- Registration: On the first night that you bring your child to Kidz Club, you will need to register at the entrance. OR… after reading the program details below, you can save time and register with our online form by clicking the Pre-Registration link at the bottom of this page.
***Please continue reading below for more information about Kidz Club Tamarindo
- When you arrive please walk your kids to the front door of the church to check in. We will give you our contact information as well as get yours in case we need to get in touch with you.
- Please arrive on time. We have a lot of activities packed into our time together, and we need everyone there on time for us to be able to get through it all in the short time we have.
- The games we play will involve a lot of physical activity. Running, hopping, jumping, tug-of-war, 3-legged races etc. Come ready for play.
- The kids will be divided into four teams that will compete in friendly competition with each other. The activities we do are incentive based, and teams and their members will earn “points” each week for performance in games, good behavior, bible memory verses, etc.
- To keep Kidz Club a safe and fun environment, we will have behavior guidelines for our time together. These guidelines are those you would expect at any school or sporting event that helps to keep order. Aggressive physical contact (hitting, biting etc.), foul language, name calling, rebellious or disruptive behavior, etc.
- Children will also be expected to participate “with the program”. In cases where kids are behaving in a way that is a distraction or disruption to the activities we are offering we have a three 3 count policy for discipline. 1-Count- the child is gently warned about their behavior and asked to correct their behavior. 2-Count- the child will discontinue participating in the activities and required to shadow (follow beside) one of the leaders for 5-10 minutes. 3-Count- Parents will be called and expected to pick up their children.
- When picking up your kids, please come to the door to sign your children out of Kidz club. In the case that you dropped your child off… but are having someone else pick them up, you will need to let us know at the time of drop off. We will not release your children to be picked up by other adults unless we are notified at the time of drop off.
- Please arrive no later than 7:30pm for pick up. Thank you!
To save time, you can pre-register you child/children with our online registration form by clicking the following link. Pre-Registration
INFO: For more information feel free to contact Andy or Lydia Ahrens.