We’re glad you found us and hope and that you find this website helpful for getting to know us better. Tamarindo Church is an English-speaking, community church located in Tamarindo, Costa Rica.
- SERVICE TIMES: Sundays 10:00 AM
- ONLINE SERVICE: If you are unable to attend in person, join us online on our TC Facebook Page or via Zoom by clicking here.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: You can expect to feel welcomed and comfortable in our “come as you are” beach town atmosphere. Most men show up in flip flops, shorts and a collared shirt. Ladies… just dress as if you were coming to church with a guy wearing flip flops, shorts and a
collared shirt. =0) We do have covid protocols in place at this time, so please wear a mask when you enter, please use the hand sanitizer when you enter.
- CHURCH VIDEOS: Click these links to watch videos that give an overview of our church. Video 1 Video 2
- MONTHLY CHURCH NEWSLETTER: Click Here to see our latest monthly update letter and announcements.
We serve the areas of Playa Tamarindo, Playa Grande, Playa Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Brasilito, and Playa Flamingo. We also host annual Easter Services and Christmas Eve Servcies. Visitors are welcome!