The women’s group gathers weekly for bible study, fellowship and prayer together. They usually go through curriculum studies together that have included studies by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer and others. Visitors are welcome to attend. To find out where and when the ladies are currently meeting contact Stacey Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The men’s group meets weekly usually going through a book of the bible together chapter by chapter. Visitors are welcome to attend. To find out where and when the men are meeting contact pastor Lyle at email@example.com
Tamarindo Church hosts a variety of events/gatherings throughout the year that are intended to provide an atmosphere were we can all just hang out, have fun, and get to know other people in the church. Among these events are-
- Monthly Pizza Fellowship- Once a month, on Sunday after church, we get together at the Best Western Vista Villas-Monkey Bar in Tamarindo. Adults are usually just hanging out having lunch and talking while the kids take advantage of swimming in the great pool they have there.
- Beach Days– Occasionally we will shoot out an email or facebook posts inviting those in the church to meet for fun on the beach.
- Movie Nights- In the low season, Tamarindo Church hosts a movie night/ ice-cream social for all in the community to attend. These are always family friendly movies that all can enjoy.
- Sailing Day- every year in Nov-Dec, Tamarindo Church hosts a sailing day aboard the Marlin Del Rey Catamaran. We always get a great rate, and it is a fun day of sailing, snorkeling, swimming for all!
- Stay Up to Date- The best way to keep up to date on our events is to sign up for our monthly update letter. To get weekly updates, “Like” us on our Tamarindo Church Facebook pages.
MONTHLY UPDATES– CLICK HERE to join our monthly update letter.
FACEBOOK– First sign into your Facebook account and then…
CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE to “like” us on our Facebook pages.